Sunday, September 14, 2008




Whitie passed away on August 30th, 2008. She was my first cat. The first cat to sleep in my room. The first cat I fed and took care of. She wandered into my life in October of 1998. I have never known a more beautiful cat, and I can say this even though she was pawicapped. She only had the full use of one leg. I love her so much! I miss her! I was only 16 when we met for the first time. I hope we meet again in another life, after I pass through that curtain of death. Goodbye for now, Whitie!

2 comments:

A Living Being said...

Sorry for your loss.
You know, actually a friend of mine showed me your blog. She said your way of thinking is a lot like mine.
I tend to agree. In this single day that has passed I've read all your 2008 posts (which were not so many ;) ) and about half of the remainder.
It's such a shame that English is not my primary language, because I really wanted to know what you think about some of the things I've written.

Casstranquility said...

Mark, Thank you for your presence here.

PurePersian,

I didn't know there were people reading my blog. :) You certainly do like to read. Well, did you enjoy my posts? I'm always interested in what people think of them. :)
If you are ever bored, you could translate some of your writings into English. I am intrigued to know more about you. I also like to read. :)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.