Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cats are Sacred

I just read something odd. I was reading about dream interpretation and did a search about cats-because I see my cats in my dreams often. Apparently, seeing a cat in your dreams is ill fortune. That doesn't seem right to me, but of course, I love my cats and wouldn't want a dream where I killed one of my cats just to maintain good fortune. Yuck. How horrible. What is so negative about a cat? I think they are sacred. Perhaps the author of that perception is biased against cats. My cats most likely stand for other things, and not what some dream intepreters say. Also, they could just be in my dreams because they are a part of my life, and for no other reason than that.

1 comment:

Starlight said...

Hi! *hugs* I think that for different people the same dreams can have different meanings, because each person is different... since you love cats, then I think cats in your dreams have a different meaning than in the dreams of someone who's indifferent to them. :)