Sunday, April 1, 2007

Failing at Friendship?

This is interesting, my friend says she didn't say we weren't friends at all, so what does that mean? Are we still friends? Semi-friends? I don't know what to do. Silence for now. I've got to convince myself this is a good thing. God is using this event to strengthen me, to teach me understanding and empathy. I feel depressed. Nothing I'm not used to. I'll get through this, and so will she, and we'll at least be amicable with each other. I have experienced almost this same exact situation about 3 times with this woman. I always wanted to be a friend to her. I wish I could have managed. Am I a failure?

1 comment:

Starlight said...

*hugs* of course you're not a failure :) I don't know whole situation, but I think it's good that she said that... I think it means that she's still your friend. I hope you can be good friends with her. :)